Anna Hsieh Gold, L.Ac, DACM, Diplom.OM, FABORM, is a doctor of East Asian medicine specializing in women’s health and pain management. Her whole-body approach to treatment utilizes both western and eastern diagnostic methods. Over the last two decades, she has successfully helped thousands of patients achieve hormonal equilibrium and pain-free bodies.
In 2019, Dr. Gold launched her line of proprietary formulas for skin health and well-being. These herbal tinctures come from a long and well-established pharmacopeia of medicinal plants. The tried-and-true formulations combine traditional Chinese herbal medicine with Ayurvedic and naturopathic remedies, because different lineages have different gifts to offer. The tinctures are extensions of her work with thousands of women, who have inspired her to make these amazing elixirs available to the public.
Dr. Gold currently works in private practice in Berkeley, California. She coaches clients outside the Bay Area via virtual consultations.
Licenses, Degrees, and Certifications
- Licensed Acupuncturist, California Acupuncture Board
- Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine.
- Masters in Traditional Oriental Medicine, Emperor’s College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine
- TCM Dermatology Diploma, Mazin Al-Khafaji
- Advanced Certification in Constitutional Facial Acupuncture Rejuvenation: Chi-Akra Center, Mei Zen Cosmetic Acupuncture, Michelle Gellis Facial Acupuncture.
- Certified Clean Needle Technique: Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Advanced Certified Yoga Teacher, Jivamukti Yoga Center, New York
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Berkeley